[b-hebrew] someone knows? HMT

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Thu Apr 28 16:43:40 EDT 2011

Karl, I think Randall is right on this one. Yes, we all make mistakes, but he doesn't appear to have done so here. The evidence he presented is pretty compelling against your take of things on a so-called CV approach to Hebrew. We'd have to do so much deconstructing and reconstructing to make a CV-system work, that it seems to me we're no longer really dealing with Biblical Hebrew. I can hear academic alarm bells at that point.

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au