[b-hebrew] All OT Texts from Either LXX or MT?

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Wed Apr 27 04:38:27 EDT 2011

Hi Philip,

This probably depends on what you mean by "complete Old Testament texts". Do
you also mean translations, or only Hebrew and Greek texts? What about
translations that also use the Dead Sea Scrolls as a source for "corrected"
readings?

But in general, I thing that your statement is correct. Maybe just add "For
all practical purposes... "

Yigal Levin