Nir cohen - Prof. Mat. nir at ccet.ufrn.br
Thu Apr 21 12:11:53 EDT 2011

pere,

number 1 is just an "irregular" subcase of number 3. you have other
irregular subcases, where a regular 3-letter verb is not there before the
suffix:

CARWT, QALWT, ROMEMWT, BLWT, $BWT, ZAKWT, R:)WT,
RE(WT, GASWT, GE)WT, R:BWT, LAXWT, (EDUT, L:ZWT,  DALWT CAXWT, BRY)WT,
M:LEWT, PZYZWT, $A)ANANWT, TMYMWT, MEZY)WT, YE$WT, KLYLWT, QLILWT,

i would conjecture that the niqud partially
hints at the binyan. in numbr 1 we have:

PIEL: $:TWT, D:MWT, K:SUT

NIFAL: LE)WT, P:DUT, R:)WT  (though here maybe it is QAL)
i dont know to classify N:KhWT. i would conjecture root HKH in nifal.

QAL: GFLWT, BFXUT, )FLWT, TA(WT,

HIFIL: KA$YUT(?)

nir cohen