[b-hebrew] Someone knows?

Pere Porta pporta7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 01:51:32 EDT 2011

Then... by "...which conjugate in qatal hiphil without the medial yod ..."
you don't intend  to refer to those verbs that have a real, an existing
conjugation in both the qatal and the hiphil conjugations?

When you write "qatal hiphil" are you simply speaking of the "past hiphil"
(as I call it)?

To me, Karl, "qatal" rather refers to a conjugation type, the one, so to
say, which is the basic one: "amarty", I said; "amarta", you (male) said;
"amar", he said, "amarnu", we said....

Pere Porta

--
Pere Porta