[b-hebrew] Someone knows?

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Mon Apr 18 08:53:20 EDT 2011

Notice that in all these examples, to wit: qamtem, sartem, v'nastem,
(all, by the way, with a "delayed" dagesh in the T), the performer of
the act is also the receiver of the act. In HAMITEM of Nm. 17:6 the
perpetrators of the act MWT are MO$EH and AHARON, while its
"beneficiaries" are the people of Israel.

Isaac Fried, Boston University