[b-hebrew] Asher in Ps 51:10?

Pere Porta pporta7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:20:31 EDT 2011

My dear Karl,

ask, please, ten (learned) people about this issue and put them down in two
groups according the answer they gave:

Group one: those who claim that DKYT is a verbal form of DK', crush, with
the meaning "you crushed".
Group two: those who claim that DKYT is an adjective.

And then.... compare the results.

Here is my prediction:

You will get a result 1 in group one and a result 9 in group two.

Kind regards

Pere Porta
(Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain)

--