[b-hebrew] Can YHWH at Genesis 3:14 [ in Codex L. ] be "correctly"read as"Yehowah"? [ RE-TITLED MESSAGE]

Jason Hare jaihare at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:38:32 EDT 2010

Yitzhak,

So, since יְיָ is a common representation of the Tetragrammaton in
some religious literature, the vowels of this shortened form were
imported into the Leningrad Codex? That would indeed make sense, but I
hadn't seen that explanation before I read this message (I've been
kinda ignoring some of the messages in these threads and have filtered
Dave's e-mail to the delete bin, so I must have overlooked it). Thanks
a lot, Yitzhak.

Jason Hare
Rehovot