[b-hebrew] U-DOP was Generative Grammar

Eric Inman eric-inman at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 21:18:59 EDT 2010

Hi James,

Yes, German is inflected, but only moderately, and its word order seems very
constrained in comparison to Greek.

I agree that the rule sets created by automated tools should be made
explicit and traceable by theoretical linguists. There could be a product
feedback loop between the two.

Eric Inman

  _____