[b-hebrew] Reading Jehovah in Psalm 16:2 and in Psalm 110:1

Jason Hare jaihare at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:57:57 EDT 2010

Maybe we shouldn't make too many assumptions here. Perhaps the problem
is that we assume that Dave has invested some sort of study (even a
bit) to Hebrew outside of his ponderings regarding the Tetragrammaton.

Dave: Have you studied Hebrew at all? Using a textbook? In a classroom
or informally? Anything besides picking through Strong's
concordance/lexicon and wading as you could through Gesenius'
description of Ktiv/Kri as applied to the Tetragrammaton? Without any
further obfuscations, what is your experience with Hebrew and why is
the Tetragrammaton such an obsession for you when you have yet to
contribute anything to the discussion?

Thanks,
Jason Hare
Rehovot, Israel