[b-hebrew] Reading Jehovah in Psalm 16:2 and in Psalm 110:1

davedonnelly1 at juno.com davedonnelly1 at juno.com
Wed Jun 23 09:52:06 EDT 2010

Kevin Riley klriley at alphalink.com.au  on Wed Jun 23 09:13:05 EDT 2010
wrote:

Sorry, that should have gone straight to Dave.
It's taken me years to get used to hitting "reply group" to get the reply
to come here,
now I do it when I don't intend to.

Kevin, I did just the opposite, I forgot to CC my last post to James
Christian.

Kevin You wrote to me:

I must say, I admire the way you are able, by implication,
to potentially offend most of the non-Christians and many of the
Christians on this list.
Not many posters manage to achieve that.
Perhaps an  off-list post to James may have been wiser.

Kevin,

If any member of this list feels offended by anything I wrote in my last
post,
that certainly was not my intention and I invite their forgiveness.

To be redundant, It was never my intention to potentially offend any
member of this list.

Dave Donnelly