[b-hebrew] Fact of Language and 'was Ruth'

James Christian jc.bhebrew at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 17 05:24:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

OK. I agree that there are also many advantages to knowing modern Hebrew.
Just wanted to make sure we are on the same plane of reality and we all
understand that there may be disadvantages as well.

I'm interested in your discussions. It would be interesting if you could
post some of the recorded discussion to listen to. I would also be
interested to know what evaluation method you used to conclude what
percentage of the discussions were in well formed b-hebrew (ignoring
phonetic issues of course).

James Christian