[b-hebrew] Consonant versus consonant clusters

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Mon Jun 14 15:38:24 EDT 2010

Dear Jim,

I understand your use of the English, but...

1.    The discussion is about "initial" consonant clusters, i.e. the first
consonant cluster in a word, not the second cluster in a word.

2.    The discussion is about Hebrew "initial" consonantal clusters not
Indo-European consonant clusters.

3.    So please confine your discussion to items 1 and 2 since that is what the
discussion is about.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III