[b-hebrew] Goodbye all

Richard aaa at endlyss.com
Sat Jul 31 20:07:47 EDT 2010

Sounds good to me.

These altercation things come and go though. I'm sure you are well aware of the delete key and other advanced ways of filtering.

Please just ignore that guy, "keep on keeping on" here, and think about the rest of us.

I agree he gets over the top and his last post for sure should have been reprimanded.

Shalom!

Richard Conaway