[b-hebrew] Goodbye all

Richard aaa at endlyss.com
Fri Jul 30 21:19:28 EDT 2010

Will,

When one is posting on a public list it is just about *guaranteed* they will
get their feelings stomped on and be disrespected sooner or later (probably
sooner) or do the same to others in some way, shape, or form.

It's not a good thing, but this is a civilized list which the moderators
keep well under control. And at any rate, some opposition is "good for the
soul" both for humility and a testing and tightening up of one's views and
beliefs. It is an opportunity for growth in order to find flaws, weaknesses,
etc., in our views and/or our communication of our views, a deeper knowledge
of opposing views, and other such things.

Richard Conaway