[b-hebrew] Goodbye all

leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Fri Jul 30 01:00:36 EDT 2010

James,

Despite our differences on how this list should be managed, I am sorry to
see you go, as I was sorry that Yitzhak left. You were a valued contributor
to the list. I hope that you understand that nothing that was done by the
moderator was done out of personal spite. However I do respect your
decision.

Kol Tuv,

Yigal Levin