[b-hebrew] T-SADE

Arnaud Fournet fournet.arnaud at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 28 17:23:26 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: James Christian
To: K Randolph
Cc: Arnaud Fournet ; B-Hebrew
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] T-SADE

most of Arnaud's recent lines of discussion have not only relied on
reconstructed Hebrew pronunciations but on a whole range of dead languages
we could never be sure of the pronunciations of.
***
I tend to think you are so colossally incompetent in the field of historical
linguistics that you do not even fathom the magnitude of your incompetence.
It takes some level of competence to measure at least fuzzily the level of
one's own incompetence.
You have not reached that level.
A.
***

I'm afraid we're looking at yet another one of these amazing castles in the
sky. But this castle beats the rest by a long shot. We're now looking at an
amazing castle in the sky built on another fabulous castle in the sky built
on a whole serious of works of amazing engineering in the sky. It becomes
even more entertaining when the different castles in the sky disagree with
each other and catapult flaming balls of burning bitumen at each other
hoping to destroy each other's castle so that their single castle would
remain. If only somebody would explain the principal of gravity to all the
different castle builders before these finely designed and wonderfully built
feats of architecture come crashing with a thud to their obliteration on the
unforgiving ground of objective study that awaits below.
James Christian
***
In my opinion, you're not exactly a typical troll, more a kind of blathering
bully.

There is an interesting description of trolls here, by somebody who is not
far from being a troll himself.
http://paleoglot.blogspot.com/2010/03/some-thoughts-about-trolling.html

Looks like one category is missing: the Nothing-Is-Knowable Pompous Troll.

Best Regards anyway

Arnaud Fournet