[b-hebrew] T-SADE

Uri Hurwitz uhurwitz at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 15:15:54 EDT 2010

   Bravo, James, for your imagery and language!

   Uri Hurwitz          Wilmingtron, VT

  James Christian wrote:

..."most of Arnaud's recent lines of discussion have not
 only relied on reconstructed Hebrew pronunciations but
 on a whole range of dead languageswe could never be sure
 of the pronunciations of. I'm afraid we're looking at
yet another one of these amazing castles in the sky. But
 this castle beats the rest by a long shot. We're now
 looking at an amazing castle in the skybuilt on another
 fabulous castl in the sky built on a whole serious of
works of amazing engineering in the sky. It becomes even
 more entertainingwhen the different castles in the sky
 disagree with each other and catapultflaming balls of
 burning bitumen at each other hoping to destroy each
other's castle so that their single castle would remain.
 If only somebody would explain the principal of gravity
 to all the different castle builders before these finely
 designed and wonderfully built feats of architecture
come crashing with a thud to their obliteration on the
 unforgiving ground of objective study that awaits below.

James Christian"