[b-hebrew] b-hebrew] "Yahweh" occurs 6823 times in the RomanCatholic NewJerusalem Bible BUT occurs "ZERO" times in theunderlying Hebrew

Doug Belot dbelot at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 28 03:36:40 EDT 2010

I think you all need to understand what God meant, to be able to get the
message , rather than acurately diagnose each stroke of the pen ,
understanding the intent is probably more important, , thats why puting the
word Lord , which means No 1 , is best , then you cannot mock , humiliate ,
or annoy our God by error.

doug belot