[b-hebrew] Embedding Hebrew in HTML

James Christian jc.bhebrew at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:09:48 EDT 2010

In Windows, there is Vim32 version. It actually works better than the linux
version. You can use the mouse and everything like being in a Windows text
editor plus you get all the Vim keyboard commands. Pretty cool really. You
get the best of both worlds.

Recently, I've been using notepad++ when confined to a Windows box. Pretty
cool too. Certainly beats notepad.

As for Bluefish, Dreamweaver etc. When I first got my hands dirty with a
computer and started making my first HTML pages trying to use one of the
HTML generators I remember not understanding with frustration why pages
didn't display the way I wanted them too. Then I learned HTML and coded
pages by hand in basic text editors. Never had these problems since. They
tell me that these programs have gotten better since but most coders I know
are still doing it the old fashioned way. It saves time in the long run.

James Christian