[b-hebrew] Embedding Hebrew in HTML

Steve Miller smille10 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 25 21:58:05 EDT 2010

Kenneth,
If you do what Richard said, but paste it into an html editor, it should convert it to the html codes. When I paste Richard's shalom into Microsoft Expression Web, it converts it to שלום which displays correctly in html.

Or, if you send me the Hebrew you want, I'll send it back to you in html.

Sincerely,
www.voiceInWilderness.info
TV article about my Dad for teaching math for 75 years and still teaching.
http://www.wbaltv.com/education/23857145/detail.html