[b-hebrew] Embedding Hebrew in HTML

Kenneth Litwak javajedi2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 20:25:22 EDT 2010

  I am putting some journal article titles and abstracts on to a web page.  As it happens (a rare event), there are three Hebrew words in one of the abstracts.  What is the easiest, fastest way to put a few Hebrew words into HTML?  I don't suppose I can put a CSS tag in for "FONT=HEBREW" can I?  That would be too simple I suppose.  I've not posted Hebrew on the web or in email ever so I'm not set up with Unicode or anything like that.  My source is a Word doc but I don't know what font was used there, as what I got is gibberish.  I have the actual printed journal to use for the Hebrew words.  Thanks.

Ken