[b-hebrew] The most difficult

Doug Belot dbelot at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jul 22 18:22:07 EDT 2010

I wonder in Lamentations do you consider the allegorical language, or role
play character names for Israel , such as daughter of Zion , which is used
so often by Jeremiah , do you consider the role play language of Hosea with
the "husband and wife" as God and Israel , sons of God , the mother etc ,
then Ezek 16, and 23 which is all about rle playing Israel as a woman ,
indeed are you aware of this "hidden role play" story of Gods relationship
with Israel.

doug belot