[b-hebrew] Nooo! Don't go!

Oun Kwon kwonbbl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:08:38 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Arnaud Fournet
<fournet.arnaud at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> ***
> Wikipedia is just a huge heap of amateurish crap trying to masquerade as
> knowledge.
> I'm afraid you missed an opportunity to convince me you are professional and
> competent.
> I would rather consider a reference to a relevant book written by some
> competent individual.
> So far, erh, well, to put it short, well: none... nothing...
> A.
> ***

Arnaud,

What Wikipedia shows is that even you can write up b.s.  Whether it is
going to be brilliant stuff or the real b.s., it's up to you.

I don't take wiki material nothing more than a starting point, this
and that I need to use for cooking a dish, for example.

Oun Kwon.