[b-hebrew] Nooo! Don't go!

Garth Grenache garthgrenache at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 22:12:39 EDT 2010

Yitzhak and b-hebrew members and moderators!

Please resolve whatever is the source of the problem here,
lest we lose Yitzhak Sapir, whose input has been intelligent and valuable.

I do not know of whom he speaks, or the details,
but if there is a mocker amongst us,
let pressure be put on that one to change his approach or leave.

Garth Grenache,
Australia.