[b-hebrew] Pharaoh Khepera'a in Jeremiah 44:30

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Sun Jul 18 23:41:25 EDT 2010

A slight aside to advise some caution about Kitchen's book mentioned by Uri. Much of what Kitchen writes in attacking the minimalist position is characterised more by vitriol than logical reasoning. I get the impression that he does not fully understand the minimalist position. I myself am not a minimalist (though, annoyingly, I'm often mistaken for one), but I find Kitchen's approach quite unscholarly at times, producing more 'heat' than 'light'.

My subjective 2 cents...

GEORGE ATHAS
www.moore.edu.au