[b-hebrew] addition and subtraction

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 21:12:50 EST 2010

a. the masoretic text = biblical hebrew literature.

b. the talmud = biblical hebrew literature; as it incorporates "a."

c. that some people use "a" and "b" for theological purposes represents a
matter outside the scope of this forum. your attempt to impress theology on
my comments represents projection.

d. the elevator goes up or down; not sideways. likewise "add" & "subtract"
enjoy two (not 4, or even 40) opposite meanings. the french and english
judicial systems represent illustrative examples of adding and not adding to
the written law, respectively. if you wish to discuss other examples, be my
guest.

regards,

fred burlingame