[b-hebrew] addition and subtraction

Paul Zellmer pzellmer at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 31 15:17:13 EST 2010

I'm like Karl, I don't see any words that have questionable meanings.  And I
am looking at your cut-and-paste of the verse.  Nor do I find nouns that
translate "addition and subtraction." Perhaps you can be a bit more
specific, using either the Hebrew font or the b-hebrew transliteration
scheme.  And then please explain what you would like to understand better.

Paul Zellmer