[b-hebrew] kevin on irish

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Thu Dec 30 21:58:27 EST 2010

People,

The "Hebrew is dead" thread has been closed, and this applies to sub-threads under different subject lines as well. And, this is not a list for discussing modern Hebrew. It can be used to clarify or compare, but its development compared to Irish is to far afield.

And do all have a good 20ll CE/AD or whatever.

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew