[b-hebrew] THREADS CLOSING: Hebrew as a dead language

Doug Belot dbelot at bigpond.net.au
Wed Dec 29 20:04:36 EST 2010

Last word from me on list. , May I say that if you are an NT believer , then
you have to assume that God chose to relate to us in Greek, both OT and NT ,
otherwise Gods name would have been clearly stated , but as both render Gods
name as Kupious , then we have to consider God meant us to understand His
name that way.

We Christians must believe that the LXX and the NT were His last works, doug
belot