[b-hebrew] FYI: Aramaic study

Kevin Riley klriley at alphalink.com.au
Tue Dec 28 18:23:24 EST 2010

Suggesting that the Jews would adopt Aramaic is a bit like suggesting
that the Irish would adopt English.  It seems totally illogical and
against common sense.  Now, should you point that out to the Irish or
should I?

Or perhpas you misunderstand the relationship betwene the Jews and the
speakers of Aramic?

Kevin Riley