[b-hebrew] FYI: Aramaic study

Donald R. Vance, Ph.D. donaldrvance at mac.com
Fri Dec 24 10:47:14 EST 2010

George,
You trim your emails too much. The last email SHOULD be included so we
the readers, who are jumping into a conversation midstream, at least
know the question(s) being addressed. Not to hard to trim appropriately.

Donald R. Vance, Ph.D.
Professor of Biblical Languages and Literature
Oral Roberts University
dvance at oru.edu
donaldrvance at mac.com