[b-hebrew] Was the NT for public consumption?

dwashbur at nyx.net dwashbur at nyx.net
Thu Dec 23 21:02:20 EST 2010

Feel free to suggest, but the fact is that there are people in the world even now who can do
it with much less effort than is required by us lazy-minded westerners.

I'm not going to sit here and argue this with you.  The fact is, your idea is anachronistic and
fails to take into account the vast differences in culture between us today and those living in
the time when the OT and NT were produced.  It's a bit like asking if Moses had unleaded
gasoline for his chariot.