[b-hebrew] Was the NT for public consumption?

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 18:13:22 EST 2010

permit me to suggest that even a prodigious savant would encounter
difficulty memorizing the countless, subtle and significant, nuances of
vocalization, punctuation, word meanings, etc., that this document records.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome

http://aleppocodex.org/aleppocodex.html

regards,

fred burlingame