[b-hebrew] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Kirk Lowery Kirk at GrovesCenter.org
Wed Dec 22 06:24:08 EST 2010

Sorry about the spam, folks. It's very rare that something gets through
like this. Someone had to manually subscribe  the address to make this
happen.

It's fixed now. Dear Philip Engmann (if he exists) is no longer with us. ;-)

On 12/22/10 05:58, Philip Engmann wrote:
> LinkedIn
> ------------
>

> b-hebrew,

> - Philip
>
> Philip Engmann
> Enterprise Solution Design Engineer at Connex
> Ghana
>
> Confirm that you know Philip Engmann
> https://www.linkedin.com/e/-ck4ik9-gi041a1v-1y/isd/2050057060/8pXDo6W2/

Blessings,

Kirk
B-Hebrew moderator
--
Kirk E. Lowery, PhD, President & Senior Research Fellow
The J. Alan Groves Center for Advanced Biblical Research