fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:18:59 EST 2010

steer away, nir ....

but expect not the theological hysteria to subside, when the most
controversial word in all hebrew language arrives on stage for discussion.

a grand, wide and never bridged, canyon exists between the two consumer
groups of עולם ; the one advocating finite and and the other advocating
infinite meanings of that little word.

regards,

fred burlingame