fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 16:44:05 EST 2010

Hello Bryant:

1. If עד עולם can mean finite and/or infinite time periods ..... depending
on context;

2. and if another word fails to appear nearby that expressly generates the
meaning of finite or infinite, it seems to me .... we have arrived in the
land of theology.

I would appreciate if you could identify for me a specific verse where:

a. עולם ; or עד עולם ; or any other grouping of these words; appears;

b. means "infinite time" or "eternity;" and

c. some other words in the context boost the meaning into "infinite time" or
"eternity;" rather than faith, beliefs, or theology achieving the meaning of
eternity?

regards,

fred burlingame

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Bryant J. Williams III <bjwvmw at com-pair.net