fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 15:30:21 EST 2010

Hello Moderators:

May I inquire as to the origin of the subject lines "Digest, Vol 96, Issue
13" etc., in a variety posts? Is this subject line simply crafted out of
thin air by the originating poster. My archive web page contains no such
identification.

Thanks,  regards, fred burlingame.

Hello Nir:

Space time has existed since עולם began as a word.

And that word refers to temporal matters, hence, implicating space/time.

regards,

fred burlingame