[b-hebrew] one-to-one rendering of olam

Gary Hedrick GaryH at cjfm.org
Fri Dec 10 18:05:04 EST 2010

1. You might want to check the archives. In some ways, this thread is reinventing the wheel, so to speak, although I have to admit that your point of view is definitely unique.
2. Re: a possible agenda, fair enough.
3. Re: olam and your quest for a one-size-fits-all definition; I guess this begs the question, how do you translate it when it refers to God?

Gary