[b-hebrew] one-to-one rendering of olam (was: Song of Songs 1:12)

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 23:25:36 EST 2010

Hello Isaac:

Thanks for your comments.

For me anyhow, "the proof is in the pudding."

I hence, invite your reading of 1 chronicles 23:13; and numbers 5:13. How do
you read the relevant portions of these verses?

a. "to bless in name of him to young adult?" and

b. adultery "is young adult from eyes of her husband"?

It doesn't sound sensible or reasonable to me.

Perhaps your strong's numbers 5958, 5959 derive from the root 5921; and
strong's 5956 represents a separate root entirely?

regards,

fred burlingame.