[b-hebrew] ejectment vs. extermination

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:08:31 EST 2010

I agree with much of your comments.

Speculation is nice, but I have to go with what we've got. And basically, we
have four sets of manuscripts/books:

a. 5th century greek manuscripts;

b. 10th century hebrew manuscripts;

c. 15th century aramaic manuscripts; and

d. 20th century english books.

I choose "b" because of the limitations inherent in the translation process
yielding "a," "c," and "d."

And my un-scientific experience with these four sources impels to me the
originality of "b," beginning ... but not ending, with the
hyper-controversial little word .... עולם .
regards,

fred burlingame