[b-hebrew] Transliteration Font for Hebrew on the Mac

R. Lehmann lehmann at uni-mainz.de
Wed Dec 1 13:39:31 EST 2010

Ken,
I know the problem(s) and had the same trouble. Simply try out working
on older documents with an older programm version and make sure that
the older font is also installed. I keep three versions of MS Office
installed and use them each depending on the manuscript I am working
with.
With my manuscripts it works perfectly

Reinhard

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Dr. Reinhard G. Lehmann
Academic Director
Research Unit on Ancient Hebrew & Epigraphy
FB 01/ Faculty of Protestant Theology
Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz
D-55099 Mainz
Germany
lehmann at uni-mainz.de
http://www.hebraistik.uni-mainz.de
http://www.ev.theologie.uni-mainz.de/297.php
Subsidia et Instrumenta Linguarum Orientis (SILO):
http://www.hebraistik.uni-mainz.de/182.php
10th  Mainz International Colloquium on Ancient Hebrew (MICAH):
http://www.micah.hebraistik.uni-mainz.de/204.php