[b-hebrew] Transliteration Font for Hebrew on the Mac

Daniel K. Skovenborg waldeinburg at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 05:05:05 EST 2010

Try Charis SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/CharisSILfont)
I'm not 100% sure it will work, though.

- Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg

----- Original Message ----
From: Kenneth Litwak <javajedi2 at yahoo.com>
To: b-hebrew at lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 10:14:24 PM
Subject: [b-hebrew] Transliteration Font for Hebrew on the Mac

  I'm trying to find some information for a professor at my school.  He has been
working on a book, and has used SPAtlantis for transliteration of Hebrew.
Unfortunately, he has changed MAC platforms to the latest one (I'm not a Mac
user myself so please don't ask me to tell you more--I'm only trying to
assist).  Apparently, due to changes in Mac architecture over time, the font
doesn't show up correctly. I don't see an SBL Unicode font for transliteration.
Can anyone suggest how to make the SPAtlantis font show up properly on a current
Mac?  Thanks.

Ken