[b-hebrew] 1 Kings 20:14 Who are the young men, princes of the districts?

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Fri Apr 30 09:24:25 EDT 2010

Dear Jim Stinehart,

Please do not put words in my mouth. I have never claimed that Hazazon Tamar
is the same as the Roman Tamar, at Hazevah south of the Dead Sea. In fact,
if you look at 2 Chr. 20:2, you'll see Hazazon Tamar identified there with
En Gedi, which makes perfect sense. This, however, does not make either Gen.
14 or 2 Chr. 20 "historical".

Yigal Levin