[b-hebrew] Are they the same thing?

Steve Miller smille10 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 24 13:28:46 EDT 2010

Pere,
I think they are either the same thing, or the tree of life in Rev. is the
consummation or harvest of the tree of life in Genesis.

Ideas are sown in Genesis as a seed, developed through the Bible and then
reaped in Revelation as a harvest.

Other examples from Genesis to Revelation are:
Gold, bdolach and shoham stone (Gen 2:11-12) -> gold, pearl and precious
stone (Rev 21:18-19,21)
Garden of Eden (Gen 2:8) -> New Jerusalem (Rev 2:7)
Eve (Gen 2:22) -> New Jerusalem (Rev 21:2)
River out of Eden (Gen 2:10) -> river of water of life (Rev 22:1)
Sabbath rest (Gen 2:2-3) -> millennium (Rev 20:2-7)

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
www.voiceInWilderness.info
Detroit
He leadeth me in paths righteous
for His name's sake. Yeah, though in death's
shadow I walk through the valley,
I fear no ill for You're with me. (Ps 23:3b-4)