[b-hebrew] Introduction

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Mon Apr 12 09:40:33 EDT 2010

You might find this helpful:

A Simplified Guide to BHS
by William R. Scott
4th edition
BIBAL Press, 2007
Price: $9.95

It contains a chapter on the accents. Also, a few first year grammars
have some notes as well.

HTH,
James
________________________________
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
Fax: 574-269-6788

-----Original Message-----
From: b-hebrew-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:b-hebrew-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Ryan Clan
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 6:42 PM
To: b-hebrew at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [b-hebrew] Introduction

Hi Everyone
Just want to introduce myself. I have been studying biblical Hebrew for
about 7 years now, and want to keep improving my skills and be in
community with others who also enjoy the subject. I am not a pastor or
academic, just an ordinary jill-bloggs who loves Hebrew and wants to
read the scripture in Hebrew, but I also enjoy grappling with the
technicalities and trying to understand them better.

I have a couple of questions.

Is there anyone here who is from New Zealand? I would love to know.

Also, can anyone recommend a good book on Masoretic accents. I have
exhausted everything I can find on the net.

Regards
Kay Christensen