[b-hebrew] The Proper Antecedent of qiso in Dan 9:26b

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Fri Apr 9 10:40:10 EDT 2010

Karl,

Could you please list some references where it is "often accompanied by
a masculine adjective"? I don't recall any, except in construct--which
wouldn't count.

Thanks,
James

James Spinti