[b-hebrew] Modification from the ancient hebrew language.

Roberto Farfan refp at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:25:12 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I wonder if anyone could help me with a question:

¿how much has changed the hebrew language since the Moises`s times until ...

1.- The babilonian cautivity, and specially after that (from jews of the diaspora and the jews that return to Jerusalem)

2.- From this babilonian cautivity until Jesus's times

3.- From Jesus times until our days.

??

For example I noticed a real variation in the Joshua name, from Moisès times and in the Nehemiah's times.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Roberto Farfan