[b-hebrew] Year 14

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Sun Oct 25 01:53:11 EDT 2009

Dear Jim Stinehart,

We have been though all of your pseudo-historical reconstructions at length
before, and there is absolutely no reason to go through them again. It has
been suggested that you get yourself a blog, on which you can write up your
theories to your heart's content. We'll even allow you to make a short
announcement to the list, whenever you post something new on your blog. But
no more of this here. Your next post, which is either off-topic for this
list or overly long (at the moderators' discretion; the message below was
both) will put you on moderation.

Respectfully,

Yigal Levin,

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew