[b-hebrew] Year 14

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 16:06:34 EDT 2009

Jim,

You know that I disagree with you on everything about the patriarchal narratives, but I still think you should try a better way of spreading your ideas. B-Hebrew is the last place on earth to try out new ideas. The people here only like old ideas that come with scholarly citations.  I doubt most of the people on this list have ever even had a new idea.

You would be very successful with people who like fringe theories about history and ancient mysteries. Write a book and you will find people who will take your ideas seriously.

Kenneth Greifer