[b-hebrew] Proverbs 1:6 & 3:13-18

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:10:42 EDT 2009

Gerry:

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Gerry Folbre <gfolbreiii at gmail.com> wrote:

> Karl:  I indeed will not waste my breath.  Enjoy talking to yourself; by
> doing so you will always be "right".
> Gerry Folbre
>
> When I joined this list, I expected to be blown away by the experts on the
list. To my surprise, I wasn’t.

On the other hand, I am not always right, as others on this list can attest
to. On one of the questions, an aspect of the language I hadn’t thought of
since college, I answered with a “first year lie” and was quickly proven
wrong. Other times we together on this list have worked together to come to
a resolution. Through all the discussions, I have learned a lot, even from
those with whom I disagree. Thank you all.

Gerry, now you come on this list, seemingly “full of it” that you are the
best expert on this list. You commit simple, elementary mistakes yet strut
around crowing your erudition. You blow off your betters like Dave Washburn
and Randall Buth as if they don’t know what they’re talking about. Is this
the way to get recognition on this list?

Karl W. Randolph.